Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Work in Progress 1-18-12

So I have been working on a new bracelet and so far it is going pretty well. Here is the current progress.

It is a 2 toned European 4-1 in light blue and a brighter "peacock" blue. The seed beads are about the same shade as the light blue rings which make up the middle "spine" of the weave.

Upcoming projects:
*Alice in Wonderland*
For this, I am going to tear apart the current piece and rework it into a better and more whimsical necklace. I am planning a Helm or a Wave Helm weave with a cluster of Swarovski's and a possible charm.

*Chained Shoulder Dusters*
I worked on a new necklace last night and need to make matching earrings for it. These are going to be black chains of varying lengths with the longest pieces dangling to the shoulder. This should be a really amazing piece that I can not wait to unveil!

No comments:

Post a Comment