Blogger Layouts

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Need to be Finished

So, I have not really been busy making new things the past couple of days. I actually did some school work and tried to get a good bit done so I didn't have to cram at the last minute.

I am, however, going through some of my older work and trying to figure out what is finished and what I can list. Since I have to rework most of the items already listed in my Artfire studio, I decided to just go slowly and as I work them, add them to my Etsy shop.

So, yeah, about half of my items got ganked up in Artfire and have to be reshot and then I need to tweek the descriptions to my new format. I don't know why the majority of my photos vanished but that has to be fixed as well. Some items are just going to be torn apart and made into other things.

I do have some pieces that I started and never got around to finishing, like this Malcolm Reynolds browncoat bracelet. I am still debating on whether or not to put a pony charm on it and call it "Dear Buddha...".

Malcolm Reynolds

Then there is this River Tam piece which I am honestly not sure if I can finish it. I made a Helm weave bracelet with some of the rings from this color blend and now am not entirely sure there will be enough in the certain colors to finish this. If I could find my ballet shoe charms I could always do earrings...

River Tam

Those are my current "need to finish" items. I still need to make a supply list and project lineup. That may come tomorrow, or at least a portion of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment