Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 20, 2012

Finished Projects 1-19-12

So I finished a couple of projects today. The beaded bracelet that I started yesterday is done, and looking pretty good if I don't say so myself. Hopefully, I can get good photos of it soon and get it listed.

The next thing I did was to work on some earrings. They are very simple. Just a Swarovski circle and a Swarovski crystal beaded ball. Simple but yet elegant.

Really hoping to be able to get a couple of nice days to get photos of some other pieces that have been made for a while but never listed. I have Phoenix earrings, Sun earrings, more Swarovski earrings, a Rosary, a Pendulum, and more. I have such a backlog of things that need to go up. But at least it will keep me busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment