Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Finished 1-17-12

So, I finally got a chance to finish up a choker project I was working on. It's a Gothic Bow Choker.
All in all, it is anodized aluminum rings in black and purple. The photo does not do it justice. Since it was night when I finished it, I had to use the flash.

So, now that this is finished, I get to start on a supply list for some other that are just poking around the back of my head. So what do I have in mind...

Planned Projects:
1. Tie Necklace
2. Beaded Barrel Weave Bracelet

Rework Projects:
1. Alice In Wonderland Necklace

So, yeah, I have a good chunk on my plate. This is only a portion of what I have planned but I am not really sure what direction I am going with some of the ideas. I will still need a supply haul to even begin most of these projects.

I think the only one that I could actually start with what I have on hand would be the Barrel because I need the thinner 19 gauge enameled copper rings that I currently have on hand. I may start that today if I can find what I did with my seed beads...

No comments:

Post a Comment